August 26, 2010

USD/CAD Sell

Hi there! My name is Octavio Dolores, a retail FX trader. I watched many methods and strategies in different forums about, how to do trading property, and for that I decided begin this Blog. I hope you can find this helpful or... this impact positive on your trading.
In this Chart I show you USD/CAD pair, the entry (short) was taken yesterday; today I wait for my exit. The criteria to enter short (sell) is very simple. I identify AB=CD pattern, Harmony pattern. Some times this pattern present variations on their estructure, but I talk about in the future. For the moment is time to training our eyes to identify this pattern. Remember, the learning process never ends.
In a implicit way, here you can see rules I think. The most basic and important is this one: Some ever you can move your stop in your favor, never... but never against you. In the markets all can be happened, so, you need to reduce the risk ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment