September 29, 2010

AB=CD on EUR/USD

Hi There! See the Chart below.

I not saying you buy or sell, or I predict the future move (see yellow draw). All can be possible. Anyway I use my imagination for that (Lol!). I just want illustrate a possible AB=CD Pattern. I not saying Entry long and sell at point D... or Sell exactly at point D. I just say that looks like a possible AB=CD pattern. Of course, many factors can be negate the pattern. The important aspect: Ever evaluate your trades. Simple way to follow (on this specific idea): Study the price action at point D. First, if this one forms(PRZ)... Wait for confirmation and take a decision; that decision need to contemplate risk to take and money management. Many Novice Traders take they decisions under opinion of 3rd parties. Please, Not do that! Make your own analysis and Trade your Plan. Have a good trading.. P. D. Ignore the yellow draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment