August 2, 2011

Uncertain times...

Hello everybody! Today I share this simple Aud/Usd Chart. The economic enviroment is complicate today, and maybe the markets turn crazy this week. Honestly “I don’t know”. Stay away from the markets and enjoy the show can be a good advice to all novice traders. See the chart below.
 This one looks good & beauty for me. Great demand zone (yellow zone) and harmonic number and figure… 200 SMA also. Remember, I not suggest you to trade this… I just share some ideas. Take any trade, only and just only your own responsibility. If you are unfamiliar, with what I show in this chart… here a little explanation: We expect to see the price react at that level, I mean, the yellow zone can be a good level to find a property entry long. What if this not works? Just put a stop loss below 1.0700. Have a great Day! And be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment