July 16, 2012

Monday July 16, 2012


Hello everybody, today I share my positions and some ideas. The first one is on Eur/Gbp pair; long position  4 hour chart, because I find this harmonic pattern, and my exit around 0.7935 as first target, the ideal target can be situated around 0.8020 The yellow zone. See the chart below


The next is the Eur/Jpy 4 hour chart where I enter long based on harmonic criteria & the yellow zone, help me to define my exit. At this time I move my stop loss few pips above my entry and now I ride in the risk free trade.


I missed this beauty harmonic pattern on Kiwi dollar. I put this one trying to provide more references to understand how the harmonics are very accurate patterns. See the chart below.


Kiwi/Yen is a 1 to 1 risk reward trade… and is not the most recommendable thing but I follow my plan and move my stop to break even when the price stay near to 63.00.


The last one is Usd/Chf. I enter the trade July 13, 2012. Right now is show us AB=CD pattern (Buy). I stay in my short position waiting for the price hit the blue zone.


I hope this was helpful. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment