May 8, 2015

Summary Eur/Usd April & May 2015

     Was an entire year since I write here the last post, and now I living the spring of love. I hope all goes well in your life, especially in your trading. If not, this post could be helpful to you, just if you have an open mind attitude.
First a little words:
     A lot of people not listen and they closed they minds and mute the common sense. Many become very arrogant with what they believe (Trading knowledge). Around the 95% (or 75%) of the people who start trading lose all they money very fast. Around 90% of that statistic use the same tools like: Moving averages, stochastic, Macd, RSI, pivots, support and resistance, trend lines. Etc. So, if the vast majority using the same tools and lose, why you pretend be successful using those tools? You are smarter than the majority? You are faster than all of them? Anyway; I not will write about the reasons why most people lose in this business for now (maybe in the future).

     In April 2015 I trade this pattern (Chart below). At that time I chat with a lot of traders whose tell me: follow the trend (…). The trend is bearish they say.



     I never follow the trend. I don’t believe in the concept of trend or this word is not useful in my trading. Harmonic pattern provide a potential reversal zone PRZ. The level where the probability is high, that not means an infallible level to reversal; sometimes works, sometime fails. But the majority of the time works. Trend trading and breakouts trading works less of the 30% of the time. Be aware of that.



     I not take the entire move on this currency pair, I kicked out at 1.1100 using trailing stop. But I identify another interesting pattern to trade



So, I take the trade and right now I riding in a free trade (short). I follow it with trailing stop. I not use targets… Well, maybe 2 times per year.


Mexican peso was another great pattern to trade.


At this time is a risk free trade too.


I impressed with Canadian dollar.


This is my first discovery under the concept of harmonic numbers with time or period. Sacred geometry they say. But for me is Just geometry related with ancient of course. I trade this one under the idea of double bottom (Traditional technical analysis). But a day after. 144 numbers was a revelation. Maybe is coincidence. A really great coincidence to me.

Happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment